BOARDS

planetluc.com discussion board

all about the planetlu.com scripts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

I had to clean the boards due to massive spam. Actually i deleted everything /-one after 1st Oct 2008. It was the only way to get this spam out of the boards. So i'm sorry for all serious users who registered/posted meanwhile.

#1 03-05-2005 20:34:22

keith

Running totals?

Is there a way to keep a running count for all the visits.  Currently the log file keeps the last ip on file.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

#2 20-09-2009 20:51:11

Counterspell

Re: Running totals?

just so noone gets confused. The first number beside the Ip in the log file is number of accesses during the logfile then there is the Ip although it can be hard to tell as there is currently nothing seperating that I have added code to seperate them and i reccomend you do the same.

#3 29-06-2010 08:07:19

robeck

最近では、武道を通じて美容とダイエットを目的に入門してくる女性も多くなり、壮年部では(35歳以上)、園田道場  組み手をせず、基本稽古・ミット等を使っての稽 古増進と若さを保ち、有酸素運動で健康的な汗を流すのを目的としています。 宮崎 極真空手  一般部の黒帯・茶帯以外の生徒さんには“極真”にこだわらず、同じ目線での指 導を心掛けています。宮崎 空手

#4 05-09-2011 20:42:10

runa03

Pull the educationout of your pocket and look at the home screen. Likely, you’re seeing some well known brands on the web: Facebook, Flickr, and Google to name just a few. You’ll also see companies like Amazon, Target, and Walmart which sell a lot of products via the web.

#5 14-09-2011 08:53:32

Jordan356

You seriously never require to be the next huge time Dr Dre style producer if you want to get started out hoping to market beats by dre on the web. If you want to, you can offer monster Beats dr dre simply and without having also considerably problems as prolonged as you adhere to the appropriate guidelines.The Beats dre headphones sports activities a potent 8x optical zoom lens (35mm electronic camera equivalent: 28-224mm). This offers you extremely natural expressions from people and animals which you can't get near to. And its slim, compact, pocket-sized method can swiftly go wherever you do for equally daily snapshots and traveling.

Dr dre beats have to start to see the magic when sound recording engineer if ever the noise reduction , or even feeling with regards to recording engineer and also several much bigger size, it may wish may well study the type of magic sound with regards to solo headset-Monster SOLO HD, Monster SOLO The particular upgrade.Whenever an important user using one particular portable music device, dr Dre beats?

Board footer