BOARDS

planetluc.com discussion board

all about the planetlu.com scripts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

I had to clean the boards due to massive spam. Actually i deleted everything /-one after 1st Oct 2008. It was the only way to get this spam out of the boards. So i'm sorry for all serious users who registered/posted meanwhile.

#1 04-04-2006 08:21:03

Morgan

RateMe For Windows

I am having trouble converting RateMe to be used on a windows server.
Has anybody done this or know how to do it?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Morgan (04-04-2006 08:21:26)

#2 17-04-2006 15:51:08

Morgan

Re: RateMe For Windows

I took the easy way out and changed over to a cheap linux host.

The site is up now if anyone needs any ideas you can see the rating script at http://www.myholden.com.au/ratecommodores/

#3 14-10-2011 05:35:20

zheni

Re: RateMe For Windows

Don’t miss such great beats by dr dre uk cheap sale online here! dr dre beats headphones bring you the best sound with no external noise so you experience all the rich details your favorite artists want you to hear. Popular beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant, beats by dr dre solo hd red on Sale is becoming increasingly popular among all age groups, especially among those youngsters crazy about music. Wherever you go, dr dre pro white, beats by dr dre pro black is absolutely your faithful companion. These outstanding and cheap noise headset provides not only the range of choice can provide many other information to help you choose the right type of beats by dr dre studio james dull gold, beats by dr dre studio lebron james  headphones to meet your needs.

Board footer