BOARDS

planetluc.com discussion board

all about the planetlu.com scripts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

I had to clean the boards due to massive spam. Actually i deleted everything /-one after 1st Oct 2008. It was the only way to get this spam out of the boards. So i'm sorry for all serious users who registered/posted meanwhile.
  • Index
  •  » SignMe
  •  » "Lost" is absolutely gorgeous on Blu-ray

#1 05-11-2011 04:17:01

xenus001

"Lost" is absolutely gorgeous on Blu-ray

I have to say that watching Lost DVD the first season of "Lost" in HD for five years is pretty amazing. The series is absolutely gorgeous on Blu-ray and was impressed with MI5 DVD the sound track DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless. And it was great seeing all the special features included on the DVD.The beautiful scenery of Hawaii is a contrast to the dark stage. Adams never reveals everything, which keeps Walt Disney DVD the suspense -the mysterious monster is seen only briefly by the characters, and nobody knows exactly what it is. We're not sure who was there, or what is with the island. Adams continues to keep Two and a Half Men DVD viewers guessing slowly peel the layers.What's really interesting is that "Lost" is really a show together - Adams gives Army Wives DVD each character a chance to shine, and flashbacks reveal what motivates them.

• Index
  •  » SignMe
  •  » "Lost" is absolutely gorgeous on Blu-ray

Board footer