BOARDS

planetluc.com discussion board

all about the planetlu.com scripts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

I had to clean the boards due to massive spam. Actually i deleted everything /-one after 1st Oct 2008. It was the only way to get this spam out of the boards. So i'm sorry for all serious users who registered/posted meanwhile.

#1 05-11-2011 04:20:52

xenus001

Charlie Sheen is a great actor--Two and a Half Men

Two and a Half Men DVD is the best comedy for a long time. Charlie Sheen is a great actor, and Angus T. Jones is a wonderful role as lazy Preteen. John Cryer character is as funny as Charlie. Not to mention the side Doctor Who DVD characters, like Rose, Bertha, and Evelyn, who are also very funny. Charlie Rose and constant harassment, or "monkey man" as he calls it, m always crack up, so as not to Berta sarcasm. Jake, who MI5 DVD is always lazy and forgetful brings something else to prove that sex does not turn, but what it means to grow in today's society. Alan (Cryer) has forced a geek, and the opposite of his brother. What happens One Tree Hill DVD if the sexual jokes, grown and deal with it, because I still remember Charlie Sheen funny.Charlie is a musician who gets along Sopranos DVD very well with women very well and sometimes gets things more interesting to watch.

Board footer